sâmbătă, 14 ianuarie 2012
2.Brand names - Lotus
1.I think there is a connection between the name and the car.Lotus is a flower name which is verry beautiful,attractive and it is used in medicine.Also the car is very attractive and remarkable and the meaning of the medicine in the flowers context represents the need for speed.
2.The name was not translated in Romanian because it is the same as in Romania.It can not be translated just only defined.
3.In this situation we speak about a car so the name is less important than the performance.
4.The product I would like to introduce on the market can be a car.I will like to do that and to revolutionize the entire auto history.The brand name should be also attractive and it can sound like "Thunder".
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)

That care is awesome.
RăspundețiȘtergereNice comparation between the flower and this awesome car.
RăspundețiȘtergere